The following file formats can be uploaded and displayed in Conceptboard:
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Bitmap (.bmp, .wbmp)
- Portable Networks Graphic (.png)
- JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif) (non animated)
- Tagged Image File Format (.tiff)
- Text Formats (.doc, .docx, .odt, .rtf, .txt, .html, .wpd, .sxw)
- Spreadsheet Formats (.xls, .xlsx, .ods, .csv, .tsv, .sxc)
- Presentation Formats (.ppt, .pptx, .odp, .sxi)
- Photoshop Document (.psd)
- Adobe Illustrator files (.eps, .ai, .svg)
This list of supported file formats is constantly being updated.
If you have any suggestions for formats you would like to have supported please let us know.
File Upload Size
Please note that there is a 25MB limit for each individual file that can be uploaded to a board at one time on the public SaaS instance. If you are on an Enterprise account, we can customize the import limit to your needs, just get in touch with us.
Don't need the original file to be available for download? If you're using Chrome, you can directly paste screenshots and content from external applications into the board.
Unsupported File Formats
All files formats can be uploaded to a Conceptboard.
Files with formats that are not supported can still be uploaded but will not appear on your board. Instead, they can be accessed via the 'Downloads & export' dialog, either by clicking on the board name in the board, or by clicking the downloads icon when hovering over a board tile in the boards overview page.
For example, if you need to attach a zip file, dragging it into the board will add it to the downloads dialog for easy later download. For more info on managing board downloads, check out the FAQ.
It can happen that the imported document on your board looks different than the original one. This may be due to special fonts or formatting. Please try changing the fonts and formatting or contact our support team. We may be able to fix it in certain cases.