List of supported browsers
Conceptboard works best with most modern standard compliant browsers. Compatible browsers include the current versions of:
- Google Chrome (Desktop & Mobile)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Apple Safari (Desktop & iOS4.2+)
We recommend using the Chrome browser to view boards on your tablet, instead of the internal/default browser. Ensuring you are using the proper browser while on your tablet will improve your experience and usability on the board.
Feature differences in supported browsers
We try to ensure that all Conceptboard features are available across all of our supported browsers. That said, due to technical reasons, there are currently a few features not available in all supported browsers. Please see below for an overview of the differences.
Watching and joining video conferences
Check out all details in the article Board video conference.
|Watching and joining video conferences on a board||✓||✓||✓1|
- Internet Explorer users need to install the Opentok IE plugin in order to watch or join video conferences on a board.
Using the clipboard on a board
Check out all details in the article Using the clipboard in Conceptboard.
|Pasting text and tables from other applications||✓||✓1||✓1||✓1||✓2|
|Pasting screenshots and images from other applications||✓||✓1||✓1||✓1|
|Copy and paste elements between boards||✓||✓|
- Users of Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer need to open the Insert sidebar (click "+ Insert" in the menu or the "+" symbol in the toolbar) to activate the clipboard for pasting via keyboard shortcut.
- Support for pasting text into boards is limited in Safari, inserting tables is not supported in this browser.
Inserting content from the web
Check out all details in the article How to add content.
|Drag & drop images from other websites into the board||✓||✓||✓1||✓1|
|Inserting content via browser extension||✓2|
- In Safari and Edge you need to use two separate windows when dragging in images from the web, using separate tabs won't work.
- If you're working a lot with screenshots from websites, we recommend using our free Full Page Screenshot extension for Google Chrome