Use the Board Outline and Sections
The Board outline can help you organize your boards and structure your work around your content and conversations. It is located in the left side navigation panel.
The board opens to the first item in the Board Outline, so make sure to place the relevant item or section first, that way the person you have invited is already in the right spot when they enter the board.
If you need to share a link to a specific item or section on the board outline, click it in the board outline to navigate to the specific item. The URL will now include a #item. Copy the full URL visible in the browser's bar, including the item number, and share it. The board will open on that item.
Create clickable buttons in your boards
You can create interactive buttons in your boards to navigate directly to individual sections. This is especially helpful if you need to jump around your boards while giving presentations or working in a board with other board participants.
Follow these steps to create one:
- Select an item with the Select tool.
- Use the right click menu, or select the new “Object link” from the toolbar.
- Click the Clipboard icon to copy the link.
- Paste the link into:
- an external email or chat program and the board will open directly on that item in the board.
- into a text box or comment box on the same board to create an interactive board link!