Watch the video above for a full tutorial or read on!
Inserting video or audio into a board is just as easy as inserting any other supported file format.
You can embed any public or unlisted video or audio that allows embedding from:
Note: If there are multiple users in your board, pressing play will not play the video or audio for all users, only for you.
How to insert a Youtube, Vimeo, or Soundcloud files into your board
There are two ways to embed a video or audio into a board:
- Drag and drop the URL link from the address bar directly in a board. It will automatically be inserted, all you have to do is press play!
- Copy and paste the URL link
- Click on the Insert button, in the top left corner
- Click on "Embed video / audio"
- Copy the full URL link of the video of your choice
- Insert it into the 'Embed video/audio' input field
- Click on the "Embed" button and it will automatically be in your board
How to play video or audio content
Click on the play button to start the video. You can then press the space bar key on your keyboard when the video or audio is the active item in your board to pause and play the video.
You must click outside the video to be able to use the board Spacebar shortcut again.
How to move or remove video or audio content
Once your video or audio track is in your board, you can move and/or resize it, to fit the needs of your boards.
Select it by switching to the Select tool, clicking anywhere next to the screen, and dragging a selection rectangle around the entire video. Note: You cannot select it by double clicking on it.
Once it has been selected, click on the selection crosshairs in the upper left hand corner of the selection, and drag the video or audio to the right location of your board. Click outside of the video or audio to drop it in the new location.
How to resize the video or audio content
Once the item has been selected, grab the small blue boxes around the video or audio and drag. You have the option to make the screen size smaller or bigger. After choosing the right size, click outside of the video or audio.