How to integrate Conceptboard into Confluence page
The integration is available for both PRO and Basic Conceptboard users. With just a few simple clicks in a Confluence page you can directly embed a Conceptboard into your Confluence file.
Here is a step-by-step instruction with some visual cues:
1. Add an iframe to a Confluence page
2. Paste your Conceptboard url into the slot
3. Set width at 99% (otherwise you get additional scrollbars)
4. Set height at 640 (or any number you prefer with the minimum of 400)
5. Adjust the iframe to Full Width in the floating menu at the bottom
6. And Publish!
Finally, you've got a perfectly complete board in your Confluence page!