As a free user, you have all of the basic features that you need to work in Conceptboard. You can work with others in a board but you cannot be part of a team or add other users to your team.
Edit Profile Tab
The Edit Profile tab is the same for all users. Here, you can:
- Upload a profile picture
- Other users will be able to see your picture when you are active in boards and next to comments you create.
- Change your short description and contact information
- This is visible to all of your contacts.
- Change or activate your email address
- Your email address is not visible to contacts.
- It is used for logging in and to receive alerts via email. Make sure you activate your email address after signing up.
- Change your language preferences
- Set the frequency of your board alerts
- You can change the settings to the appropriate time frame for when to receive alerts.
- Subscribe or unsubscribe from account emails and welcome tips. We are required to send out emails regarding changes of your account status.
- Connect other services and social media accounts.
- Change your password.
Make sure to click save when you're finished.
If you signed up with a social login, that option will already be connected to your account. You can connect multiple accounts to use to login to Conceptboard, or you can use an email/password combination.
Disconnect Services to your Account
A list of already connected services will be shown under the Connected Services section. Click on the toggle to the right of the service to disconnect it. There will be a dialog that pops up to confirm that you wish to disconnect.
Click on the dropdown of the Change password section to open the dialog. Passwords must be at least 7 characters long. Make sure to click on the Change password button to save it.
Plan & Payment Tab
Basic users who have never gone through our 30 day free trial can sign up to try it out directly from their Plan & Payment tab. Simply click the Try Team button and confirm you would like to start the trial! For more details about the trial, check out our Free Trial FAQ's.
Please note that your account will be paused at the end of the trial if payment details aren't added to your account. You can downgrade again to the free plan.
Users that have downgraded from a professional account will see an overview of their previously active professional subscription.
You can reactivate your account at any time. Once you reactivate, your account you will be able to update payment information, change the number of users, and billing cycle. Please see our Billing FAQ's for more information.
If you need to delete your account, you can do so via the link at the bottom of this section. Confirm with your password and click 'Delete user account'.
Note: Deleting an account will delete all of your data. This action cannot be undone.