What is an Internal and External User?
Internal users are normal members of your team. They will be able to see all team members. Internal users cannot make any changes to the team's account, unless an Admin has allowed them to automatically invite users to the team.
External users are members of your team that are external to your company:
- Suppliers or vendors
- External partners
External users can only see the person that has invited them to the team, and any subsequent users they work with on boards/projects. This means that if you are working with multiple clients, you can have them all on your team and they will not be able to see each other.
Note: External users can not see each other if they have not worked together.
Profile Settings Tab
The 'Profile Settings' tab is the same for all users. Here, you can:
- Upload a profile picture
- Other users will be able to see your picture when you are active in boards and next to comments you create
- Change your short description and contact information
- This is visible to all of your contacts
- Change or activate your email address
- Your email address is not visible to your contacts
- It is used for logging in
- Don't forget to activate your email address to be able to receive alerts via email.
- Change your language preferences
- Set the frequency of your board alerts
- You can change the settings to the appropriate time frame for when to receive alerts
- Subscribe or unsubscribe from account emails and welcome tips. We are required to send out emails regarding changes of your account status
- Connect other services and social media accounts
- Change your password
Make sure to click save when you're finished.
Mail from Conceptboard
Connect Services to your Account
If you signed up with a social login, that option will already be connected to your account. You can connect multiple accounts to login to Conceptboard, or you can use an email/password combination.
You can connect your Google and Salesforce accounts to use with our app integrations.
Disconnect Services from your Account
A list of already connected services will be shown under the 'Connected Services' section. Click on the toggle to the right of the service and then click on 'disconnect'. There will be a dialogue that pops up to confirm that you wish to disconnect.
Change your Password
Click on the Change password drop down to open the dialog. Passwords must be at least 7 characters long. Make sure to click on 'Change password' to save it.