Conceptboard has 6 main pages that all users can access.
Your 'Home' page is the central hub of activity.
On this page, you can create a new board, search previous boards already made, see a display for your contacts, and see how many boards and projects you have created. You can click on the Invite users button to invite users to your team.
The Activity Feed
The 'Activities' feed shows all important activities that are happening in your Conceptboard.
The feed will show you:
- Shared boards you and your collaborators are currently working on
- Boards that you have been invited to
- Boards that you have created or deleted
- Comments and tasks in which you have been @mentioned
The Alerts Button
The Alerts button located in the top right corner of your Home page will show you activities for the most recent boards that you have worked on. You will be alerted with a red bubble next to the alert icon when there are new alerts that you haven't seen yet.
It will show you @mentions, all assigned tasks, all replies in comments that you have been involved in, and when there has been an updated to an approval process for a board. Click on any alert to bring you to the its location in the board.
Boards with Open Tasks
Your open tasks is located on the right side of your Home page, which includes any tasks that have been assigned to you that have not been marked as being done yet. You will see a list of all the boards where these assigned tasks are and how many there are in each board.
Note: You can click on any update in the feed to go to its location in the board.
The Boards page shows an overview of all projects and boards that you have created or been invited to by other users.
You can quickly search for boards or projects by typing in keywords in the search box. The search looks through all comments and text added to a board, as well as, board titles when searching.
You can further narrow down your search by viewing all your boards, only boards owned by you, or only boards shared with you. Click on the checkbox to show your Projects or hide them from the Boards page, choose to switch your board view to a list, a tile view, and the order that they are placed.
Projects provides a way for you to not only organize boards, but also to easily provide access to anyone that needs it. On the left side panel, you will find a list of Projects that you are currently working on.
Simply add users as project members and they will be able to access all current and future boards created within the project. You also have the option to choose their Access Roles directly from a project level.
As a pro user, your Home page will show you a list of your active projects. You can create a project directly from this page.
With Project and Board archive, users can keep a list of all their active projects in their boards overview, and preserve older content in the archive. Archiving a project or a board makes it read-only and removes it from your Boards page.
The Users page shows all of your contacts and invitations, including your team and other people you have worked with on boards before. On the left hand side, you can choose to see only your team members or other users that you have collaborated with before.
Each user is listed with:
- User name
- Description: You can add a short description of yourself via the Profile Settings tab.
- The account type: All professional users will have a blue 'Pro' tag. All basic users will have a grey 'Basic' tag.
- Company name
- Role: All professional users will be categorized as an administrator, internal user, or external user. For pro users, all users that are not a part of their team will be listed as Other users. For basic users, all contacts will be listed as personal contacts.
- Activation status: If the user has a blue envelope next to their name, this means that they have activated their email address and are able to receive notifications via email. If the user has a grey envelope next to their name, they have not activated their email and will not be able to receive any notifications via email.
As an administrator, you will have the first two tabs to manage your own account and three additional tabs to better manage the team account: Plan & Payment, Invoices, and Customize Account tabs.